College and Career Pathways, Inc. is a nonprofit college access and career exploration organization that serves students from historically underserved populations in the DC Metropolitan Area. We are largely a volunteer-based organization, and we depend on grants and donations to fund our operations. We are currently looking for volunteers to prepare grant proposals to support our various activities.
If you are a skilled writer, or are simply interested in helping us carry out our mission, please let us know! We would prefer someone with grant writing experience, but that is not a requirement if you are a great writer. Thanks so much, and we look forward to working with you!
Responsibilities may include:
- Conducting the full range of activities required to research, prepare, submit, and manage grant proposals to foundations and corporate sources;
- Coordinating and sending out donor communications that pertain to annual fundraising campaigns; and
- Attending development/fundraising committee meeting (by phone if necessary), as needed.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Grant Writing / Research
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- Writing sample