Help save more animals by being part of the team that handles all incoming requests for Intake, including:
Owner Surrender, Transfers, TNR, Strays
Work with Foster Coordinator to keep track of current number of animals in HSLC care, placement of new animals, and to find new ways to recruit new Fosters quickly when time is critical.
Help decide if an animal is in danger and needs immediate removal, in coordination with LCAS.
Enter all intake info into Zoho.
Help arrange transport when receiving animals from non local shelters/rescues
Schedule intake exam for all new animals, make sure vaccinations are up to date before placement.
- Critical Thinking
- Community Outreach
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Several hours a week
- Foster Animal Medical Coordinator
- Foster an Animal
- Social Media poster for Foster...
- Process Adoption Applications
- Adoption Coordinator
- Schedule meetings between...
- Cat/Kitten Caretaker-PetValu...
- Board of Directors
- Community Events Lead
- Rescue Coordinator
- Fundraising Team Leads
- Recruit and Schedule Volunteers...
- Events Lead
- Marketing/Public Relations Leads
- Events Coordinator
- Process Foster Applications
- Foster Coordinator
- Answer Helpline calls/emails
- TNR Trapper