HavServe is looking for a volunteer who can design promotional and informative materials; such as leaflets, flyers, business cards, posters, postcards, infographics, and brochures.
The volunteer should have previous experience in designing graphic material for organizations/campaigns/events.
With the application, the candidate should provide samples of their design portfolio. The online collaboration will be organized through email or online conference call.
Strong graphic design skills and excellent English.
HavServe will use the promotional materials develop both on the website as information/for download and during events and other relevant activities.
- Experience in graphic design
- Experience in data visualization and infographics essential
- Along with a CV, please submit a professional portfolio (PDF) that includes infographics personally created by the applicant and promotional materials
- Good command of English
- Good command of French (optional)
- Graphic Design
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Animation Software
- Visual Arts
- Adobe Creative Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5 hours a week