Food Pantry Scheduler and Assistant at Senior Hub, Inc.
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThe Senior Hub, Inc.2360 W. 90th Ave.Federal Heights, CO 80260
A senior volunteer 55 or older is needed to help schedule food pantry appointments and then give out food assistance to our senior clients at The Senior Hub, Inc. 2360 W. 90th Ave., in Federal Heights. You would volunteer one day per week between 9am and 4pm. Friday is preferred, but we could do another day Monday - Thursday as well.
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- One day/week 9am - 4 pm (Fridays if possible)
- Adams County Community Garden...
- Hunger Free Colorado Community...
- Meals On Wheels Driver
- Meal Pickup/Delivery for Sr. Hub...
- Brighton 27J and Adams 1, 12,...
- Vets Helping Vets
- Meals On Wheels Driver West...
- Respite Care Program, Senior...
- Meals on Wheels Drivers for...
- A Break for Caregivers
- Adult Day Service Volunteer
- Butterfly Pavilion Volunteer
- Food Pantry Scheduler and...
- Senior Peer Counseling
- Recycling Events Team Member
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Senior...
- Adams County Food Banks
- Care Management Assistant
- Totes of Hope Food Volunteer
- Adams 12 Five Star Student...