Volunteer and receive 25% Stipend
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
As an Curriculum Volunteer, you will conduct outbound calls to a pre-determined list of superintendents and principals of middle and high schools. You will inform them about the curriculum and how their teachers can use to provide mental health education to their middle and high school students. You will make recommendations and guide them through a consultative presentation on the use of the curriculum.
Other responsibilities of this role include:
- Receiving coaching on best practices and techniques
- Answering questions and emailing information about the MHAGC curriculum
- Helping principals, superintendents and teacher to make an informed decision
- Following up with existing leads and potential schools
- Following up to ensure satisfaction and asking if support is needed
Must have some experience in development or sales
- Customer Acquisition
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Teaching / Instruction
- Community Outreach
- Sales Process
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- As needed to achieve pre-determined objectives
- Must have ability to engage prospective clients, understand their needs & address them to close sale