Cool-as-a-Cuke Compassion Concierge
37 people are interested
Do you have the ability to warm peoples' hearts just by being you? Do you want to aid in calming visitors in a hospital environment where people are often worried? Your exceptional customer service skills, basic computer knowledge, and the ability to smile under pressure are the hallmarks of the volunteer we're looking for for this role! Front desk Compassion Concierge volunteers are the ambassadors and the people of "first impressions" at Northside Hospital who:
- Greet patients, visitors, staff, and colleagues
- Process visitor ID badges
- Escort visitors to their destination, providing directions and information
- Answer the telephone and assist with any questions regarding our programs, services and community education
We'll work with your schedule.
6000 49th Street NorthSaint Petersburg, FL 33709
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Basic Computer Skills
- Data Entry
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- One four hour shift per week for at least six mos.
- Annual TB and flu shots required and provided at no charge.