Neighborhood Justice Center, Administrative Assistant
47 people are interested
The Neighborhood Justice Administrative Assistant, under the direction of the Division Manager, will assist the staff in performing duties as needed to support the operation of the District Attorney's Office Neighborhood Justice Department involving multiple steps in procedures assisting with appointment confirmation for parties involved in conflict resolution, data input regarding parties involved in conflict resolution which includes; insuring paperwork is completed for parties before being turned in after a mediation, preparing files, copying, and other tasks as needed in the daily preparation for cases to be mediated.
The Neighborhood Justice Department is a vital component of the District Attorney's Office as individuals are offered the opportunity to settle differences outside of court and provide for a more cohesive community.
- Commitment to a minimum of 6 months, 2-6 hours per week
- Long term on going volunteer opportunity
- Fluent in MS Office
- Keen attention to detail
- Under strict obligation to maintain confidentiality
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Must be 18 years of age and submit to and pass a criminal history background check
We'll work with your schedule.
4th Judicial District Attorney's Office105 East Vermijo AvenueColorado Springs, CO 80903
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 8 Hours per week for at least 6 months or longer
- Fluent in MS Office, Strong attention to detail, pass a criminal history test, 18 years and older