Awake, Aware, and Alive educates participants about elements of a balanced life, including mind, body, and spirit. This class will help individuals explore new strategies to manage stress and improve overall wellbeing. Volunteers will help participants explore and engage in new recreational experiences, such as Yoga, Pilates, and Tai Chi.
Tuesdays, October 4 - November 8, 2016
5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Dance / Aerobics
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour/ week
- Volunteer Application, Background Screening, Orientation
- Children's Music Therapy
- Strike! Spare! Teen Bowling!
- Teen Meet Up Volunteer
- Got Game? Join the St. Louis Arc...
- Let's Dance! Volunteer with a...
- Help Kids Learn Social Skills...
- Strike!! Bowling Volunteer
- Share the Joy of Reading with...
- Social Skill-building for Teens
- Kreative Kids Art
- Nothin' But Net! Inclusive...
- St. Louis Adventure Meet Up...
- Social Group for People with...
- Be a Team Player! Inclusive...
- Inclusive Cooking Class!
- Awake, Aware, Alive
- Hit the Turf! Soccer Coaches...
- Lead a Social Group for Kids who...
- Adult Music Therapy