Awake, Aware, and Alive educates participants about elements of a balanced life, including mind, body, and spirit. This class will help individuals explore new strategies to manage stress and improve overall wellbeing. Volunteers will help participants explore and engage in new recreational experiences, such as Yoga, Pilates, and Tai Chi.
Tuesdays, May 2 - June 6, 2017
5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Dance / Aerobics
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour/ week
- Volunteer Application, Background Screening, Orientation
- Enjoy Cooking with Family &...
- Help Maintain A Home!
- Children's Music Therapy
- Strike! Spare! Teen Bowling!
- Teen Meet Up Volunteer
- Let's Dance! Volunteer with a...
- Strike!! Bowling Volunteer
- Share the Joy of Reading with...
- Get in Touch with Your Wild Side!
- Hole-In-One! Golfing
- Music Moves!
- Social Group for People with...
- St. Louis Adventure Meet Up...
- Be a Team Player! Inclusive...
- Become an All-Star! Softball...
- Walking Club!
- Active Aging - Aging Gracefully!
- Inclusive Cooking Class!
- Awake, Aware, & Alive!
- Lead a Social Group for Kids who...