Awake, Aware, and Alive educates participants about elements of a balanced life, including mind, body, and spirit. This class will help individuals explore new strategies to manage stress and improve overall wellbeing. Volunteers will help participants explore and engage in new recreational experiences, such as Yoga, Pilates, and Tai Chi.
Tuesdays, May 2 - June 6, 2017
5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Dance / Aerobics
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour/ week
- Volunteer Application, Background Screening, Orientation
- Enjoy Cooking with Family &...
- St. Louis European Auto Show...
- Help Maintain A Home!
- Children's Music Therapy
- Teen Meet Up Volunteer
- Let's Dance! Volunteer with a...
- Get in Touch with Your Wild Side!
- Hole-In-One! Golfing
- Music Moves!
- St. Louis Adventure Meet Up...
- Social Group for People with...
- Become an All-Star! Softball...
- Walking Club!
- Active Aging - Aging Gracefully!
- Inclusive Cooking Class!
- Awake, Aware, & Alive!
- Family Fun Nights
- The Artist in You!
- Adult Music Therapy
- Play Ball! Inclusive Softball...