Got game? Bring it on! Join the excitement of the basketball leagues. The St. Louis Arc is looking for volunteers to help athletes with intellectual and developmental disabilities enhance their skills and learn new ones. Each of the Arc’s eight basketball leagues practice to compete in Special Olympics.
Saturdays, January 6 - March 17, 2018
Mini-Arc Tournament: March 24, 2018
9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours/ week
- Volunteer Paperwork, Background Screening (18+), Reference Form (under 18), Orientation
- Enjoy Cooking with Family &...
- Children's Music Therapy
- Strike! Spare! Teen Bowling!
- Teen Meet Up Volunteer
- Got Game? Join the St. Louis Arc...
- Let's Dance! Volunteer with a...
- Strike!! Bowling Volunteer
- Early Start Denver Model (ESDM)...
- Share the Joy of Reading with...
- Fun Social Outings for Teens!
- Spend your Spring Break at Camp...
- Nothin' But Net! Inclusive...
- St. Louis Scene - Weekly Meet Ups!
- 20 Somethings Meet Up Group
- Be a Team Player! Inclusive...
- Aging With Empowerment
- Inclusive Cooking Class!
- Awake, Aware, & Alive!
- Lead a Social Group for Kids who...
- Family Fun Nights