Got game? Bring it on! Join the excitement of the basketball leagues. The St. Louis Arc is looking for volunteers to help athletes with intellectual and developmental disabilities enhance their skills and learn new ones. Each of the Arc’s eight basketball leagues practice to compete in Special Olympics.
Saturdays, January 7 - March 18
9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours/ week
- Volunteer Paperwork, Background Screening (18+), Reference Form (under 18), Orientation
- Enjoy Cooking with Family &...
- Children's Music Therapy
- Strike! Spare! Teen Bowling!
- Teen Meet Up Volunteer
- Got Game? Join the St. Louis Arc...
- Help Kids Learn Social Skills...
- Let's Dance! Volunteer with a...
- Strike!! Bowling Volunteer
- Share the Joy of Reading with...
- Spend your Spring Break at Camp...
- Social Skill-building for Teens
- Nothin' But Net! Inclusive...
- Social Group for People with...
- St. Louis Adventure Meet Up...
- Be a Team Player! Inclusive...
- Active Aging - Aging Gracefully!
- Awake, Aware, & Alive!
- Lead a Social Group for Kids who...
- Family Fun Nights
- The Artist in You!