The purpose of IHSF (In Her Shoes Foundation) is to bring women of all ages and backgrounds together; to inspire, connect, educate and support the development and maintenance of a positive and healthy lifestyle. Through four main concepts - inspire, connect, educate, and support - women of In Her Shoes Foundation seek to provide a safe and collaborative environment for all women.
Reporting to: PR Director
- working with PR to discuss the images they require and how they want to use them
- seeking out appropriate photographic subjects and opportunities
- carrying out research and preparation for a shoot
- working in different at event locations
- using an extensive range of technical equipment, including cameras, lenses, lighting and specialist software;
- arranging scenes, props and backgrounds;
- managing the processing and use of images, discussing technical problems, checking for quality
- understanding traditional film and digital photography and keeping up to date with industry trends, developments and new techniques;
- developing expertise with software to digitally enhance images by, for example, changing emphasis, cropping pictures, correcting minor faults or moving objects around;
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3-5 hours a week
- Project Manager
- Manager of Fundraising/Corporate...
- East Garfield Park Opportunity...
- Legal Council
- Near Southside Opportunity to...
- Sr. Manager, Communication
- Forest Park, IL Opportunity to...
- Finance Manager
- Southside-based Opportunity to...
- Executive Director
- Board of Directors
- Social Media Representative
- Finance Coordinator
- Human Resources Manager
- IHSF Blogger
- IT Specialist
- Director of Human Resources
- Grant Writer
- Executive Assistant to the...