You'll help keep our YMCA a welcoming, positive and helpful environment by building relationships with and greeting our members and guests. You will have fun with our member service staff as you say hello, learn member names, and make them welcome. If you are interested, you can delve deeper and learn to check membership status, check out towels and locks, and assist with the member questions on the phones or in person. Bilingual volunteers are especially needed!
- People Skills
- Public Relations
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours every other week minimum please
- enjoy being part of a team, sense of humor
- Increase your circle of friends...
- Coach/Assistant Coach - YMCA of...
- Meet and greet your community...
- Preschool (Kindergarten,too)...
- Fun and games with little ones
- Director of FUN - afterschool...
- Coach and Share your Skills -...
- Summer Fun-An Invitation to Play!
- Summer Ambassadors of Adventure...