Since 2011, Heading Home has housed over 1,500 men, women, children, and vets who were living on the streets or in shelters. But our neighbors’ challenges don’t stop with a roof over their heads. They can feel isolated and struggle with simple things like shopping, cooking, doing laundry, making appointments and getting out and about. But YOU can help! Heading Home is looking for 10 teams of 3-4 volunteers who will serve as mentors and companions to support our clients as they make the transition back into the community. If you would like to learn more about volunteering on a Home Team, please call Kristen Kinzer at 505-344-2323 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-3 hours per month
- Would you like to help make...
- Help Someone Get Home! Furniture...
- Let's Roll! Volunteer Driver.
- Unique Opportunity for Awareness...
- Become a part of the Events &...
- Help Keep a Men's Emergency...
- Weekend Volunteer Driver
- Do you want to help give others...
- Volunteer Dorm Resident Assistant
- Spiritual Companion Volunteer
- (Your Special Skill Here)...