Monitoring & Evaluation Intern
- Carry out methods proposed in the M&E strategy and collect data to report on findings
- Review plan regularly with head midwife, Project Coordinator and Executive Director and ensure staff are trained, updated and consulted frequently (staff meetings, one-to-one discussions) on indicators, targets, and strategies that can be utilized to meet targets ensuring the M&E plan is integrated into Shanti Uganda daily operations.
- Implement pre and post questionnaire, entering and collating data into a database.
- Analysis of data including client demographics, barriers to care, analysis of program impact (change seen between pre and post), as well as client satisfaction with service provision.
- Complete scorecard on a triannual basis and analyze and report results (end of April, August, and December).
- Complete a full BH Evaluation Report analyzing the impact of the BH programs and services
- Update M&E plan as required
- Collaborate with other Shanti interns and staff to influence and develop Outreach activities with the goals of: continual marketing of Shanti programs, community education, and meeting M&E indicator targets
- Complete the monthly statistics for the previous months
- Create triannual charts for the triannual report and forward to the ED and PC
- Advanced degree in International Development or related field,
- Strong interest in the evaluation and measurement of progress in programs relating to health and development
- Knowledgeable in participatory development practices
- Quantitative evaluation, survey, statistics and/or other measurement experience
- Familiarity with statistical analysis software and ability to analyze documents
- Familiar with CIDAs Results Based Management Tools
- Basic Computer Skills
- Business Development
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check