Is fundraising your passion?
Help this start up nonprofit raise necessary funds for the start of their organization.
Organization will be working with adults with learning disabilities, helping them with their skills and training volunteer tutors.
Assistance is needed with major fundraising campaigns such as the annual mail campaign, National Adult LD Awareness week, and fundraising event.
You are needed 2 days a week, for 2-4 hours during peak event prep times.
Ideal candidate will have: Creative, good typing skills, ability to work with Microsoft programs; knowledge of the internet, good writing skills; and willing to learn about learning disabilities.
This is a great way to support a start up non profit organization.
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Bring love & joy to a senior in...
- Have a heart for the disabled? ...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Teach new families about the US!
- Help others search for jobs!
- Have a heart for those with...
- Experienced tradesman needed!
- Brighten a resident's day!
- Ensure families receive food!
- Refugees need your help!
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Help a student succeed in...
- Feed growing teens!
- Cancer patients need your help!
- Prepare others for a 1st...