Make an impact in someone's life today. Reliable Hospice is committed to providing quality care services with compassion to our patients and their family/caregivers during the end of life's journey. We welcome volunteers to join our hospice team. There are so many opportunities to participate and be a part of something special. We need volunteers to:
- Visit with patients - Lonely patients love to have visitors brighten their day
- Read to patients - Do you love to read? Many patients just can't read anymore but would love to hear a good book or stories from the bible.
- Veteran Support - Can you spare an hour once a week to visit with a Veteran and listen to their stories?
- Technology help - Our elderly patients and their caregivers would love to contact relatives and friends but may not be tech savvy. Can you spare some time to help teach them how to use email so they can communicate with their grandkids and families?
- Run Errands for patients/caregivers - Do you love to shop? We need volunteers to run little errands, pick up groceries or sometimes buy small gifts for birthdays/graduations/family events
- Light housekeeping - Do you like to clean? Families who care for a hospice patients could use help with catching up on light housekeeping. Even one hour of your time would really make a difference!
- Office assistance - We can Always use help in the office keeping our hospice running smoothly.
Join us today! Your free time makes a difference!
- Administrative Support
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Community Outreach
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Very Flexible - Fit it in your schedule