Make 2018 the year you make an impact in someone's life! We's love for you to join our Reliable Hospice team. There are so many ways for you to participate and be a part of something special. We are committed to providing quality care with compassion to our patients and their family during the end of their life's journey. Our volunteers do so many things:
- Visit with patients - Lonely patients love to have visitors brighten their day
- Do you love to Read? - Many patients just can't read anymore but would love to hear a good book.
- Can you visit with a Veteran? - Can you spare an hour once a week to visit with a Veteran and listen to their stories? Many of our patients served in WWII, Korea and Vietnam. They love to share their stories.
- Are you a whiz at technology? - Our elderly patients and their caregivers would love to contact relatives and friends. Can you spare some time to help them use email so they can communicate with their grandkids and families that are far away?
- Do you love to shop? - We need volunteers to run little errands, pick up groceries or sometimes go out and buy small gifts for birthdays/graduations/family events.
- Do you like to clean and organize? - Families who care for a hospice patients could use help with catching up on light housekeeping or organizing their home. Even one hour of your time would really make a difference!
- Office assistance - We can Always use help in the office keeping our hospice running smoothly.
Join us today! Your free time makes a difference!
- Administrative Support
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Community Outreach
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- We're Very Flexible - Fit it in your schedule
- Good listener, happy to spend time with others, compassionate