New Eyes empowers children and adults in the United States and overseas with the improved vision they need to pursue a better quality of life for themselves, their families and their communities. New Eyes recycles donated glasses for distribution worldwide.
Volunteers are needed to sort and test donated eyeglasses in to various categories, e.g. single vision, bifocal, readers.
Skill Category- Groups with intellectual and developmental disabilities are not eligible to participate during this set time as the work is extremely detailed. If you are a group with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities, please contact Sally, email@example.com, at New Eyes directly to set up your own volunteer times.
NOTE: To participate in this project
you must be a Jersey Cares volunteer.
To sign up as a Jersey Cares volunteer:
1. Visit www.jerseycares.org
2. Click on "Log-In"
3. Click on "Not a Member? Register"
4. Fill out all necessary information.
5. Register for a project!
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Earth Keepers in Essex County...
- Donation Clean Up in Belmar
- Conversations and Connections in...
- Beach Sweep in Glen Ridge...
- Donation Delivery in Belmar
- Project Coordinator - Be a Leader
- Beach Sweep in Point Pleasant...
- Beach Sweep in Long Branch
- Homework Helpers in Little Ferry
- Earth Keepers in Jersey City...
- Donation Sorting in Short Hills
- Tutor and Mentor in Madison
- Earth Keepers in Watchung...
- Bingo Time with Veterans in...
- Advanced Computer Essentials in...
- Kiddy Care in Madison
- Book Buddies in Wayne
- College Readiness Academic...
- Camden Volunteer Recruiter
- Earth Keepers in Manchester