Redmond historical society is currently looking for a volunteer Board Member an Officer position, including serving as Corporate Secretary.
- Proficiency in oral and written communication.
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational and listening skills
- Skills with MS Office software
- Time to attend monthly, evening Board and Executive Committee meetings
- Time to attend one Saturday morning Speaker Program a month
- Experience in writing effective, concise minutes of Board and Executive Committee meetings
- Time to write and revise minutes, approximately 4 hours a month, within two weeks following a meeting.
- Opportunities for longer-term committee projects, from time to time
The Redmond Historical Society is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization, located in Redmond, Washington. We are recognized as a primary source of historical information in the greater Redmond area. Our membership is open to anyone interested in supporting the mission of the Society and learning more about local, regional and Washington State history.
- Critical Thinking
- Project Management
- People Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Two meetings & one Saturday morning program/month
- Writing, editing minutes