Crossroads Hospice is looking for talented individuals to provide the Gift of Music. Do you enjoy playing an instrument or singing to others? If so, this is an opportunity for you.
Volunteers provide companionship and support for patients and their families in nursing homes, assisted living facilities and private homes.
- Music Therapy
- Music Arts
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 45 minutes per week
- PAWS for a special cause!
- Pet visits needed for hospice...
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Small Gestures, Big Reward!
- Give the Gift of Man's Best Friend
- Dynamic Duo Volunteers
- Do you want to make a Difference?
- Like watching musicals? You're...
- Bring comfort and happiness to...
- See how easy and rewarding...
- Visit with patients as an...
- Music Therapy Volunteer Needed
- Man's Best Friend - Pet...
- Assist with Activities
- Provide Peace of Mind with your...
- Volunteer needed to read to...
- Be an Ultimate Giver!
- Healthy Benefits of Volunteering
- Visit with Hospice Patients in...
- Dogs bring joy