Help out at the Goodwill Career Training Center! Help people with resume creation, and job searches, help proctor classes while you learn and earn ccertificates too, answer phones and assist clients in locating community resources that help them obtain education and jobs.
- Because you can help in so many ways!
- Make your community a better place to live, work, and play.
- Volunteers help solve problems.
- Meet new people and make new friends.
- Spend quality time with your family by volunteering together.
- It’s the right thing to do.
- You are needed.
- Volunteers like you help Goodwill provide many free services to your community that would otherwise impossible. The gift of time and skills change lives.
Please follow the link below and fill out the volunteer survey!
- Customer Service
- Office Management
- Office Reception
- Program Management
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training