Do you enjoy Estate Sales? If so, we have the volunteer job for you! Hands & Hearts Estate Sales helps individuals and families who are in transition moving from one home to another. As a volunteer you work with a team of people organizing the sale, pricing the merchandise, managing the sales, and packing up the treasures for customers and donation sites.
The sales happen in people's homes throughout the Twin Cities' seven county area. This volunteer opportunity takes place Monday through Saturday. You can volunteer one day a week for four hours or several days a week for multiple hours. Volunteers must be 18 years old or older and make a 1 year commitment to this position.
See our website for more information: www.Handsandheartsmn.com
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Ebenezer Minneapolis Campus...
- Food Shelf Volunteers
- Water Color Class Escort
- Cribbage Volunteers
- Birthday Party - Loren on Park
- One-to-One Visitor for Nursing...
- Truth Point Survey
- Ebenezer Bowling Volunteers
- Adult Day Center 1:1 volunteer
- Pianist - Park Apartments
- Book Cart Volunteer
- Spiritual Health Survey
- Bingo Companion Volunteer
- Adult Day Center Escort/Activity...
- Table Games Volunteer
- Garden Club Volunteers
- Estate Sales / Hands & Hearts...
- Ebenezer Care Center Spring...
- MN Opera Classes at Ebenezer...