- Love to tweet? Can’t get enough of Facebook news feeds? We’ve got the perfect volunteer opportunity for you. Pea Pod’s social media needs some tender loving care, so we are looking for a social media guru who wants to put their need for online social interaction to good use by engaging with our audiences to help us raise awareness about our programs and services, and support fundraising efforts.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Well-versed in the major social media outlets, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest.
- Experienced in writing, with an engaging style that can be adapted for different mediums.
- Enthusiastic about not only writing posts, but responding to our followers who comment and like our posts.
- Able to create and maintain a social media calendar which can be distributed to other organizational stakeholders.
- Provide reporting and analysis on social media metrics to the executive director and board of directors on a regular basis.
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training