Healthcare Providers Needed
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2601 Border StreetNorwalk, IA 50211
The Norwalk Free Medical Clinic is looking for healthcare providers to volunteer their time and talents on Thursday evenings to provide care to uninsured, high risk, and underinsured individuals that may otherwise not receive care. Hours would be 5:45/6-8/8:15 on Thursday evenings. You can volunteer as frequently as you wish! Many providers dedicate one evening a month to volunteer, but the frequency is up to you. Narcotics are not prescribed at the clinic, and we are able to send out labs. Work with a great team of volunteer nurses, receptionists, and providers to really change the lives of people in our community!
- Patient Care
- Physician Assistant
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 2 Hours every 1-2 Months
- Unrestricted license to practice in Iowa (MD, DO, ARNP)
- LPN, RN, CNA, CMA Needed
- Photographer Needed
- Nurse Practitioner Needed
- Medical Provider: Nurse...
- MD's and DO's! We need your help!
- Healthcare Providers Needed
- Nurses We Need You
- Paramedics and EMT's....We Need...
- Lab Tech/Phlebotomist Needed
- Phlebotomist, CMA, CNA, RN, LPN...
- Physician Needed to Supervise...
- Nurse Practitioners! We need...