Do you enjoy working with young people? Do you have a desire to impact a youth's life? If so, West 7th Community Kids After School Program is looking for you!
Spend 1-2 hours a week helping youth K-10:
- improve their math and reading skills;
- complete an art project;
- or learn a new skill,
and go home feeling you've made a difference.
For more information, please contact Emily Pripas by phone at 651-298-5493 x 213 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General Education
- Child Development
- Youth Services
- Teaching / Instruction
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- One hour a week for 2 months
- Help Fight Hunger- Food Shelf...
- Family Book Night Assistant
- Tax Aid Helpers Needed
- Would you like to share your...
- Classroom Helper
- Fare for All Event Assistant
- Reading Tutors - Help a child...
- Homework Helper and Tutor-Tutor...
- Meals on Wheels Driver for...
- Volunteer with the Foodmobile!
- Meals on Wheels Kitchen Helper
- Help Fight Hunger with the...