If you could share your time, then we want to hear from you. Visiting a hospice patient can bring comfort, calmness, smiles, and joy. You don't have to be a healthcare professional, just someone who would enjoy making a patient in need happy.
Crossroads Hospice is seeking compassionate volunteers to join its team of "Ultimate Givers" who strive to provide extra love and comfort to terminally ill patients and their families in your community.
Volunteers provide companionship and support for hospice patients and their families in nursing homes, assisted living facilities and their own private homes.
You decide how much time you can give.
For more information call Robin at : 330-776-3271
- Music Therapy
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Additional training provided.
- PAWS for a special cause!
- Patient Visitor Needed
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Wagging Tails Needed to Visit...
- Give Back in Your Own Home Town
- Step into Service, Be A Friend!
- Be an Ultimate Giver!
- Be a gift, simply by being...
- Get "Scrap-Happy" with Crossroads!
- "Scrap-tastic" Volunteer...
- Extra time on your hands?
- Do You Like to Read?
- Music To My Ears
- Visit with patients as an...
- Give Back in Your Own Home...
- Healthy Benefits of Volunteering
- Dogs bring joy
- Volunteer With Your Best Friend
- Veterans needed!
- Honor the Men and Women in the...