If you could share your joy of playing the piano, then we want to hear from you. Music can be comforting, calming, brings smiles, and memories. You don't have to be a concert pianist, just someone who would enjoy making a patient in need happy.
Crossroads Hospice is seeking compassionate volunteers to join its team of "Ultimate Givers" who strive to provide extra love and comfort to terminally ill patients and their families in your community.
Volunteers provide companionship and support for hospice patients and their families in nursing homes, assisted living facilities and their own private homes.
You decide how much time you can give.
For more information call: 330-776-3271
- Music Therapy
- Keyboard Instrument
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- PAWS for a special cause!
- Pet visits needed for hospice...
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Small Gestures, Big Reward!
- Give the Gift of Man's Best Friend
- Dynamic Duo Volunteers
- Do you want to make a...
- Like watching musicals? You're...
- Bring comfort and happiness to...
- See how easy and rewarding...
- Visit with patients as an...
- Volunteer needed for support
- Man's Best Friend - Pet...
- Assist with Activities
- Provide Peace of Mind with your...
- Volunteer needed to read to...
- Be an Ultimate Giver!
- Visit with Hospice Patients in...
- Dogs bring joy
- Veterans needed!!!