Service Unit Registrar
The Service Unit Registrar has the passion and the skills to work with adult volunteers in the service unit and gather data on openings for girls to participate. They make the process of becoming a new volunteer and/or becoming a girl member participating in a troop easier!
They want as many girls participating in their service unit as possible. They work with council staff to assist in the process of getting new troops started and for getting new volunteers involved quickly.
Your commitment to Girls includes:
- Helping volunteers leaders complete membership forms and the membership process.
- Receiving membership registration forms and membership dues from the troops, groups, or individuals and work to make sure the information is current accurate.
- Maintaining service unit troop registration and donation records.
- Attending service unit meetings as needed.
- Making sure girls’ and parents helper’s registration and paperwork are up to date and accurate, according to Girls Scouts of the USA (GSUSA) and Girl Scouts of Greater Atlanta (GSGATL) policies and procedures.
- Administrative Support
- Project Management
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
- training and orientation provided
- Girl Scouts Service Unit Treasurer
- Girl Scout Registrar
- Girl Scouts Service Unit...
- - Dekalb - Girl Scout Troop...
- Girl Scout Outreach - Program...
- Mentor- with your support, she...
- Cobb - Girl Scout Troop Co-Leader
- Teach Girl Scouts Babysitting...
- Girl Scout Annual Fund Chair
- Girl Scout Service Unit...
- Gwinnett - Girl Scout Troop...
- Fun day with kids full of games...