We have students waiting to be matched with a ReadingPal! If you are interested in reading for a half hour each week with a 4-year-old, you can get started right away with online training at https://goo.gl/forms/G1Vsmti45VNvngx62
At this school, we currently have time slots open during the following days/times:
(Excluding Wednesdays from 11:30-noon)
Please contact Gabriella McKen at Gabriella.McKen@hfuw.org if you have specific questions about volunteering at Central Avenue Elementary. Thank you!
- Reading Comprehension
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Literacy / Reading
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Commit to 30 minutes a week over the school year!
- ReadingPals at Shingle Creek...
- AmeriCorps Mentor/Tutor Program...
- ReadingPals at Orlando Day Nursery
- ReadingPals at Azalea Park...
- VISTA Mentor/Tutor Program...
- ReadingPals at Central Avenue...
- ReadingPals at Three Points...
- AmeriCorps VISTA Mentor/Tutor...
- ReadingPals at Rescue Child Care...
- Mentor/Tutor Program Coordinator...
- ReadingPals at Winegard Elementary