We have students waiting to be matched with a ReadingPal! If you are interested in reading for a half hour each week with a 4-year-old, you can get started right away with online training at https://goo.gl/forms/G1Vsmti45VNvngx62
Please contact Amanda Casburn at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have specific questions about volunteering at Three Points Elementary. Thank you!
- Reading Comprehension
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Literacy / Reading
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Commit to 30 minutes a week over the school year!
- ReadingPals at Shingle Creek...
- ReadingPals at Azalea Park...
- VISTA Mentor/Tutor Program...
- ReadingPals at Central Avenue...
- AmeriCorps VISTA Mentor/Tutor...
- ReadingPals at Rescue Child Care...
- ReadingPals at Kids City USA
- ReadingPals at Winegard Elementary
- AmeriCorps Mentor/Tutor Program...
- ReadingPals at Orlando Day Nursery
- ReadingPals at Three Points...
- Mentor/Tutor Program Coordinator...