Service Unit Annual Fund Chair
The Annual Fund Chair promotes the importance of philanthropy for Girl Scouts among Girl Scout Parents and gives every family an opportunity to make a charitable gift. They train and encourage troop leaders to ask parents to donate to the Annual Fund. The key is to encourage troop leaders to ask every family to give. If the troop leader is unwilling to ask, please offer to attend a meeting and solicit the parents on their behalf.
Your commitment includes:
- Strives for 100% participation-every donation counts!
- Every parent is asked in-person, gifts are collected at the troop level, with email follow up
- Relationship Building
- Program Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours per month
- online training
- Girl Scouts Service Unit Treasurer
- Girl Scout Registrar
- Girl Scouts Service Unit...
- - Dekalb - Girl Scout Troop...
- Girl Scout Outreach - Program...
- Cobb - Girl Scout Troop Co-Leader
- Mentor- with your support, she...
- Teach Girl Scouts Babysitting...
- Girl Scout Service Unit...
- Girl Scout Annual Fund Chair
- Gwinnett - Girl Scout Troop...
- Fun day with kids full of games...