A Service Unit Facilitator gets like-minded adults to rally together to learn new skills and share their knowledge with girls. They create learning opportunities that are convenient for their volunteers and provide networking opportunities within the service unit.
Your commitment includes:
- Participating in monthly service unit meetings, as needed.
- Providing team development/training in partnership with Service Unit Directors.
- Coordinating learning opportunities to service unit members in an effort to increase knowledge and skill appropriate to their position.
- Maintaining appropriate records regarding completed learning opportunities of service members to share with council and service unit members.
- Delivering required trainings with the service unit volunteers as requested by council.
- Adult Education
- Administrative Support
- Teaching / Instruction
- Program Management
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
- Girl Scouts Service Unit Treasurer
- Set Up Help Needed for the 2016...
- Girl Scout Registrar
- Girl Scouts Service Unit...
- Serve at the 2016 Super STEM Expo!
- Girl Scout Outreach - Program...
- Mentor- with your support, she...
- Girl Scout Troop Leader
- Teach Girl Scouts Babysitting...
- Girl Scout Annual Fund Chair
- Girl Scout Service Unit...