You can volunteer for a day, a month, or in an ongoing role. Volunteer roles are flexible and provide opportunities for you to learn new skills as well as offer your own experiences.
Here are some opportunities in which you can volunteer:
- Assist with groups in wellness, health, exercise, mentoring
- Recreation - like to bowl? go for walks? sightsee? just socialize?
- Transportation - to and from appointments, shopping, etc.
- Mentoring services - mentor and/or tutor
- Teach a new hobby or skill - knit? draw? paint? know a second language?
- Assist with office/clerical tasks
Volunteering is also a great way to get to know new people! Being a volunteer can bring you pride, satisfaction and fun!
Our volunteer program aims to create a team that enriches and integrates the lives of volunteers, the people we serve and the community, by improving health and welfare, promoting greater independence and enhancing the quality of life to afford full participation in community experiences.
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Whenever you are available!
- Ready and willing to make a difference to someone.