Interested in helping low-income youth get a college degree? Would you like to give thousands of dollars to deserving students who aspire to improve their lives and community?
Submit name here: https://educationfirst.ninjagig.com/jobs/volunteer-local-team/
Join Education First and be a leader in your local community. For 20 years, Education First has been providing college scholarships to underserved communities and has awarded $750,000 to date. Visit www.educationfirst.org
We are specifically looking for volunteers in SEATTLE, PORTLAND, DENVER and AUSTIN.
Local Volunteer exceptions:
- Serve on local team and assist with regional activities of fundraising, interviewing applicants, and awarding scholarships
- Be a Regional Chair (optional) and lead one of the major activities described above for your city
- Be a Regional Director (optional) and manage a team of volunteers
- Run for a national board position (optional) and take an increasing level of responsibility
- Stay in touch with our scholars while they attend college
The best candidates are self-motivated, have a passion for the cause, graduated from college, and are familiar with Microsoft Office products. We encourage professionals in their 20's and 30's to apply as we value giving leadership opportunities to those early in their career.
These positions have a time commitment varying between 3 and 8 hours per month and averages around 4. Positions are designed so they can be held by those with other commitments.
For more information on volunteering check out:
Submit name here: https://educationfirst.ninjagig.com/jobs/volunteer-local-team-member/
- Project Management
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 22
- average 4 hours/mounth