Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care partners with We Honor Veterans and is looking for Veteran Volunteers!
- Assist Veterans in reminiscing/telling life stories.
- Educate and assist patients in receiving Veteran benefits.
- Take part in pinning ceremonies or distribute certificates.
- Assist in replacing lost medals.
What is the importance of Veteran Volunteers?
- Volunteers are essential to the delivery of quality hospice care.
- Veterans are part of a distinct culture with their own common language and experience.
- When Veterans interact, their common language and experience can form a strong relational bond.
- The camaraderie created between Veterans has proven to be supportive for all involved.
- Veteran Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Spiritual Care Volunteer
- Loyal Friend Pet Team
- Discover a life-changing...
- Veterans Volunteer Opportunities
- Volunteer from Home!!
- Legacy Volunteer
- Memory Seamstress NEEDED!
- Seasons Hospice Office Volunteers
- Necesitamos voluntarios que...
- Voluntarios de Hospicio
- Art Therapist Assistants Needed!!!
- Voluntario para departamento de...