Exciting Volunteer Opportunity! Give Back to the Community!
The Women’s Building is looking for a Administrative Assistant Volunteer!!
The Women’s Building is a women-led community space that advocates self-determination, gender equality and social justice.
We are looking for a volunteer to help us Thursdays from 2-3:30pm.
* Perform general office duties (shredding, filing, organizing documents, send emails)
* Filing and organizing folders
* Grammar revision and assistance of Facebook and Twitter Post
* Participate in advocacy activities
* Assistance with sending out letters to donors (twice in a year)
* Assist with specific projects for the Building.
* Punctual and Reliable
* Attention to accuracy and detail
* Strong Reading and Organizational Skills as well as verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
* Technologically proficient; Excel, Google, PPT, Facebook
* Spanish language is a plus
* Cultural competence in working with diverse populations, including communities of color, immigrants, LGBT communities, and persons of various ages, socioeconomic backgrounds, health status, and abilities.
If you think you will be a great addition to our team and the community please send a resume and cover letter to Jacqueline Moncada at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrative Support
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment