We are looking for facilitators to who are engaging, energetic and can make financial health content exciting and fun! Successful facilitators understand the importance of engagement and user experience in the teaching process and have the client’s interests in mind.
- Design activities and lesson plans.
- Facilitate classes one or multiple classes over a scheduled program.
- Work with support team to create long-term follow-up and success plans.
- Facilitators can specialize in topics (e.g., budgeting, credit repair, job search, etc.) or serve as generalists.
- Conduct research and preparation for classes as needed.
3+ years of prior experience working with similar client population OR prior facilitation/teaching experience.
Strong communication skills.
Experience creating content or lesson plans that are fun and exciting!
Ability to work well in a team environment.
Weekly commitment: 4 to 6 hours + travel to sites
To apply: please send resumes to email@example.com
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Financial Literacy
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- About 4 to 6 hours/week
- Min of 1-year