Shine Foundation aims to help homeless survivors of abuse achieve financial independence through financial and vocational education. You can apply online at www.shine-foundation.org/join.
Candidates must be in possession of the following:
- Fervent desire to help Shine Foundation’s clients: abuse survivors in domestic violence shelters
- Significant Leadership/Project Management experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Flexible, resourceful approach
- Proven creativity and ability to think on the spot
- Sensitivity to survivors of abuse. Prior experience working with such individuals is a plus, but not required
- Introspective, empathetic and patient nature
- Team player
- Grace under pressure
- Must be available at least 10-15 hours/week for a min of 1-year
Looking forward to hearing from you!
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Financial Literacy
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- About 5 hours/week
- Min of 1-year
- Help Homeless Abuse Survivors...
- Board Member w/Monitoring and...
- Shine NYC Chapter Special Events...
- Board Member w/Partnership...
- President of nonprofit board...
- Secretary on Board of nonprofit...
- Board Member w/Fundraising...
- Treasurer on Board of nonprofit...
- Board Member w/Board Development...
- Board Member w/Recruitment and...
- Shine NYC Chapter Community...