The Granger House Cultural Center and Museum is looking for volunteers and Docents to help out with various house tasks and/or lead tours. No experience necessary! We will train you! Work as little as one hour or as much as you like!
* Be a docent and lead a tour.
* Speak to a school group.
* Organize files. Organize photos.
* Put together a display.
* Help with an event, luncheon, Victorian tea, winter open house.
* Holiday decorating
* Cleaning - dusting, vacuuming, etc.
* Yard work - shoveling, weed a flower bed, trim bushes/trees.
* Building maintenance, upkeep.
* Help with a mailing. Create flyers for our programs. Write an article for our newsletter.
* Help at our Barnes & Noble Book Fair.
We are open to your ideas!
Think it sounds like fun? Contact Vicki Noah/Volunteer Coordinator
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Time, based on need, event, volunteer availibility