Office Assistant (Volunteer)
123 people are interested
We are seeking organized individuals to assist us in our Fresno office! As an Office Assistant Volunteer, you will provide support to the AseraCare Business Office as well as the Volunteer Department.
Office Assistant Volunteers will:
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Make copies for our team members
- Put together informational packets and mailings
- Assist the Volunteer Coordinator with documentation into a computer system
- Provide support in our birthday gift program and other special events
Office Assistant Volunteers must be available during our business hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Here at AseraCare, we have a fun, enjoyable work environment for you to be a part of!
Please contact Justin Kamimoto, Volunteer Coordinator, for more information.
We'll work with your schedule.
650 W. Alluvial AvenueFresno, CA 93711
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Hospice Care
- Office Reception
- Data Entry
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Once a week or once every other week
- PPD/TB Shot, Urinalysis/Drug Testing, Flu Shot