Document Scanner Extraordinaire
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2688 Fruitville RdSarasota, FL 34237
Do you have a few hours a week that you can donate to help? Would you like to be part of the Operation Military Assistance Program (OMAP) team that makes a difference in the lives of veterans and their families experiencing homelessness or at risk of being homeless in Sarasota, Manatee, Charlotte or DeSoto Counties? Volunteers perform valuable work by helping to assist with clerical duties and scanning documents.
If you like to work independently this would be a great opportunity for you. Hours are flexible.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Basic Computer Skills
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Document Scanner Extraordinaire
- Homeless Veterans Stand Down...
- Jewish Cultural Discussion Leaders
- Volunteer Assistant for...
- Successful, Talented, Adults...
- GRAPHIC DESIGN/WEB COORDINATOR
- Make a difference in the life of...
- Meet and Greet with JFCS...
- Food Pantry
- NEW VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES -...
- Intake Volunteer
- Office Volunteer Extraordinaire
- Senior Outreach Services