Office Volunteer Extraordinaire
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1750 17th Street Ste. C-3Sarasota, FL 34234
Do you have a few hours a week that you can donate to help? Would you like to be part of the JFCS Building Strong Families -Homelessness Prevention Program team that makes a difference in the lives of families in Manatee and Sarasota county? Our administrative team juggles the needs of all our clients, programs and staff. We have a few projects and staff that could use an extra set of hands. Volunteers perform valuable work by helping to make phone calls, assist with clerical duties and scanning documents.
If you like to work independently this would be a great opportunity for you. Hours are flexible.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hrs a week
- Phone, computer and excel skills
- Document Scanner Extraordinaire
- Mentors needed for Camp Mariposa
- Homeless Veterans Stand Down...
- Jewish Cultural Discussion Leaders
- Food Pantry
- Successful, Talented, Adults...
- Adolescent Diversion &...
- Make a difference in the life of...
- Intake Volunteer
- Office Volunteer Extraordinaire
- Senior Outreach Services
- Bus Driver