Volunteers screen individuals and families residing within the Lebanon
School District who need emergency financial assistance and/or a referral
to Lebanon Food Pantry. They inter view clients for information to handle
their crisis, make written or verbal referrals to other agencies, complete
vouchers and records.
- People Skills
- Crisis Intervention
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- A 3 hour commitment at least once a month or more
- Head Start Classroom Aid - F
- Genealogical Research - WCGS
- Hospice Volunteer - HBWC
- Hospital Volunteer
- Thrift Shop and Food Pantry...
- Museum & Nature Reserve...
- Head Start Classroom Aid - SL
- Adult Reading Tutors - Warren...
- Junior High Office...
- Intake Volunteer
- Museum and Nature Reserve...
- Historical Society Volunteer -...
- Reading Tutor
- Junior High School Library...
- Head Start Classroom Aid - L