No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Legacy Hospice Services
PO Box 3426, Portland, OR 97208, US
Legacy Hospice Services provides physical, emotional, social and spiritual comfort for adults and children who are terminally ill, and for their families.
Hospice is a special kind of care for terminally ill adults and children, their families and their caregivers. Legacy Hospice Services:
- Treats the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of patients
- Takes place in the patient's home, or in a home-like setting
- Allows patients to direct their own care
- Helps patients live as comfortably and free of pain as possible for the remainder of their lives
- Supports family members
- Believes the quality of life is as important as the length of life