Love teaching fitness? Work with seniors as a Volunteer Fitness Instructor! (Escondido)
WhenTue Aug 01, 2017 12:30 PM - Tue Aug 28, 2018 01:30 PM
Where1301 Las Villas WayEscondido, CA 92026
Position Title: Senior Fitness Instructor
Reports To: Divisional Volunteer Center
Purpose/Goal of Position: To support the Escondido Corps Community Center in providing by teaching a fitness class for seniors.
1. Prior fitness instructor experience or training preferred
2. Ability to maintain confidentiality and boundaries as required and appropriate.
3. Strong interpersonal skills; Ability to work effectively with culturally diverse staff and participants
4. Bilingual in English and spanish helpful but not required
1. Prepare a lesson plans for each class with modifications based on student needs
2. Instruct assigned class for a minimum of a 6 month period
3. Support participants in developing and accomplishing individual goals, as needed
4. Document student attendance, progress, and areas of need
Duration: Minimum of 3-6 month commitment
# Days per Week: Every Tuesday 12:30pm-1:30pm
- Dance / Aerobics
- Fitness Instruction
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour a week for 3-6 months
- Are you fluent in Arabic? We...
- Help us Pickup food donations...
- Looking for Office Experience?...
- Want to teach English? Become an...
- ESL Classroom Aide/Assistant...
- Love fitness? Lead a senior...
- Teach English to Seniors!...
- Have a passion for music? Be a...
- Love teaching fitness? Work with...
- Beginning Spanish Tutor Needed!...
- Want to help distribute food...
- Do you love teaching? Teach ESL...
- ESL Instructor (Wednesdays,...