Organize activities to raise funds or otherwise solicit and gather monetary donations or other gifts for an organization. May design and produce promotional materials. May also raise awareness of the organization's work, goals, and financial needs.Job Duties and Tasks
1) Develop corporate fundraising programs, such as employer gift-matching.
2) Monitor progress of fundraising drives.
3) Compile or develop materials to submit to granting or other funding organizations.
4) Develop and maintain media contact lists.
5) Develop strategies to encourage new or increased contributions.
6) Recruit sponsors, participants, or volunteers for fundraising events.
7) Direct or supervise fundraising staff, including volunteer staff members.
8) Secure commitments of participation or donation from individuals or corporate donors.
9) Prepare materials for charitable events, such as fundraising envelopes, bid sheets, or gift bags.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment