Hello Future Health Leaders!
Want to lead your friends, family, and neighbors in making better choices and gaining better health? We are looking for a few good future health leaders to do just that! Join us in making a difference in your community!
Who? You! A Future Health Leader
What? Better Choices, Better Health
When? The training will be for four days:
Better Choices, Better Health Training Dates (must attend all 4):
- Tuesday: January 10th 9am - 4:30pm
- Wednesday: January 11th 9am - 4:30pm
- Tuesday: Janaury 17th 9am - 4:30pm
- Wednesday: January 18th 9am - 4:30pm
Where? San Mateo Main Library (Cedar Room), 55 W 3rd Ave, San Mateo,CA 94402
How? Register going to this link or respond to this volunteermatch opportunity and we will email you the registration link.
YOU MUST REGISTER!
Registrations will be on a first come, first serve basis.
To come to this training you must meet the following criteria.
1. Have a chronic condition or be a caregiver for someone that has a chronic condition.
2. Feel comfortable speaking in public.
3. Follow and deliver program strictly as it is written in the Leader’s Manual.
4. Commit to teaching 2 workshups (6 classes each) within the next year.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to attend, please register on this link: http://goo.gl/forms/ysNsCi3wbu
Any questions please contact: Erika Zúñiga at ErikaZ@healthtrust.org or 408-961-9812.
- Adult Education
- Public Speaking
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- Teach 2 workshops within one year
- 4 day training