Welcome to the ASD Climber Foundation! ASD stands for Autism Spectrum Disorders. We are working with a family in your area with a child on the autism spectrum. The family wants to train volunteers to help them run a home based social skills program called the Son-Rise Program. No experience necessary. Free training provided. Time commitment is 2-4 hours a week for 6 months. We also have a "live in" option.
PLEASE READ: After completing the "I want to help" page, you will immediately receive an auto reply email with our Volunteer Profile. Please fill this out, and we will forward it directly to the family in your area that requires help. ***please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe list and check your junk mail if you do not see an immediate response in your inbox*** Thank you for your time!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- 2-4 hours a week for 6 months OR "Live in" option
- The 3 E's...Energy, Excitement and Enthusiasm!!!
- Baltimore, MD: Autism Volunteer
- Kapolei, HI: Autism Volunteer
- Mentor, OH: Autism Volunteer
- Chillicothe, Ohio: Autism...
- Dearborn, MI: Autism Volunteer
- Los Gatos, CA: Autism Volunteer
- Western Springs, IL: Autism...
- Seattle, WA: Autism Volunteer...
- Elkton, MD: Autism Volunteer
- Carlyle, IL: Autism Volunteer
- West Chester, PA: Autism...
- Dillonvale, OH: Autism Volunteer
- Mississauga, Ontario (Canada):...
- Miami, FL: Autism Volunteer
- Oxford, MI: Autism Volunteer
- Fairfield, CA: Autism Volunteer
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA: Autism...
- Marlboro, NJ: Autism Volunteer
- Round Rock, TX: Autism Volunteer
- Howell, NJ: Autism Volunteer