Rural Stearns Faith In Action is a program to help keep people in their homes. We provide many different services, including but not limited to: Transportation, Friendly Visitors, Housekeeping, Caregiver Support, Respite Care, Support Planning, and more! We are currently in need of volunteers for our Melrose area. If you have any questions regarding the program, would like to volunteer, or maybe need some help yourself, please contact me via email or telephone
Specific Need at this time! We are looking for a volunteer to provide friendly visiting for one ofour clients. We are looking for a commitment of about 4 hours per week, preferably Friday or Saturday afternoons or split between the two.
Please note: Address listed is for City Offices. Locations will be based on client needs
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Varies based on volunteers and needs
- Must volunteer a minimum of once every 90 days or reapply
- Gift Shop Attendant
- Sunday Musical Guest Assistants
- Pet Visitor
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Therapeutic Recreation Assistant
- Be a Men's Club Member!
- Faith based speakers/pastors
- Mass Musicians
- Piano Player
- Meals On Wheels - Cold Spring...
- Bingo Buddy!
- Family Volunteer Opportunities!
- Assumption Home Campus Volunteer...
- Friendly Visitor or...
- Friendly Visitor,...
- Gift Shop Attendant Opportunities!
- Meals On Wheels - Richmond Route
- Host/Hostess for Meals