Rural Stearns Faith In Action is a program to help keep people in their homes. We provide many different services, including but not limited to: Transportation, Friendly Visitors, Housekeeping, Caregiver Support, Respite Care, Support Planning, and more! We are currently in need of volunteers for our Belgrade/Brooten areas. If you have any questions regarding the program, would like to volunteer, or maybe need some help yourself, please contact me via email or telephone
Please note: Address listed is for City Offices. Locations will vary based on client needs
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- May Vary
- Volunteers must serve at least once every 90 days
- Gift Shop Attendant
- Sunday Musical Guest Assistants
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Therapeutic Recreation Assistant
- Be a Men's Club Member!
- Faith based speakers/pastors
- Piano Player
- Meals On Wheels - Cold Spring...
- Bingo Buddy!
- Family Volunteer Opportunities!
- Assumption Home Campus Volunteer...
- Friendly Visitor or...
- Friendly Visitor,...
- Gift Shop Attendant...
- Meals On Wheels - Richmond Route
- Host/Hostess for Meals