DO YOU HAVE A CALLING TO BE OF SERVICE TO OTHERS?
Porter Hospice (part of Centura Health at Home) is seeking volunteers to serve patients and their families in our Porter Hospice Residence in Centennial, Colorado.
Becoming a Hospice volunteer could be the most rewarding and life-changing experience of your life.
Volunteers provide support to patients and families in the following ways:
- Companionship, a listening ear and practical assistance
- Reading to patients, writing letters for them
- Answering phones and call lights and assisting the staff in the care of patients
Specialized training is provided at no cost to ensure you feel confident in your ability to help.
- Office Reception
- Patient Care
- People Skills
- Spiritual Healing
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- typically one four (4) hour shift per week
- reliable transportation to the facility