We are looking for people who are interested in being a ray of sunshine and companion individuals living in Arvada during their end of life journey. Making connections, meaningful conversations, and having a social visits with others are just some of the opportunities awaiting you! This request cannot accommodate any type of community service. Minimum requirement 1 hour per week, 6 month commitment, must complete application, background/drug screening, orientation and training. Please contact Nate at email@example.com for more information!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Bereavement Support
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour/week minimum plus orientation & training
- Must apply, interview, pass background check, TB test, and complete train
- Rays of Hope for Seniors in Arvada
- Share your love for reading and...
- Duty, Honor, Sacrifice: Veterans...
- Enrich lives with M&M: Music and...
- Love to Organize? Share the Love...
- Lowry, Cherry Creek, Stapleton...
- Serve a Great Mission: Hospice...
- Share your voice with Brookdale...
- Volunteers interested in...