Volunteer Driver for Home Visits
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereOpportunities throughout the Greater Boston areaBrookline, MA 02446
We are looking for a volunteer driver to drive staff who are blind/visually impaired to home visits. Home visits last for approximately 30 minutes. Over time, the volunteer can handle the home visits on their own. Most of the home visits take place Monday through Friday during work hours. Home visits are all throughout the Greater Boston area. MABVI will reimburse for gas and mileage.
- Customer Service
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Elder care
- Case Work / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-3 hours per week or every other week. Flexible
- Social work background ideal but not required. Willing to train.
- Running Sighted Guide
- Volunteer Reader (Help a blind...
- Volunteer Driver for Home Visits
- Clerical Aide services Western...
- Technical Aide Western...
- Escort Shopper Western...
- Volunteer Shopper (Help a blind...
- Mall shopping with a person who...
- Local leisure trips with a blind...
- Vision One-to-one Community...
- Walking and Socialization...