To help spread word of CENV's programs to the low-income families who would benefit from them the most, as well as to local partners and supporters (donors, sponsors, volunteers, schools, other non-profit organizations, etc), we are seek volunteers to design informational flyers. We also need assistance with creating the newsletter that we send every 90 days.
This is a fun and engaging way to help this vibrant community, from behind-the-scenes! For any given flyer, CENV staff would offer the general information/message and you would express this with your creative twists and strategic thinking. Knowledge of programs like Microsoft Word, Adobe Reader, Canva, MailChimp is very helpful for this role.
Students, stay-at-home parents, retirees, professionals, and many more are welcome! We can't wait to hear from you. Thank you so much!
- Graphic Design
- Google Apps
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Early Start Special Program
- Volunteer Researcher for...
- Teach and Play with Kids during...
- Mentor kids between ages 3-5
- AfterSchool Program Help
- Food Stand for After-School...
- Pro Bono Accountant needed for...
- Volunteer Coordinator Needed for...
- Long Term Administrative Assistant
- Design Fun Flyers & Newsletters!...
- Be a Summer Camp Instructor!
- Coach Cheerleading for Children!